All caught up!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Well I am finally caught up on all of my pictures. I still have a little bit of editing to do but nothing major. I have been so busy lately with other things in my life in addition to getting sick that I hadn't really had much time to focus on my photos. Now let's get to the good stuff......

Yesterday morning I had the absolute pleasure of photographing a friend of mines fall family portraits. She is an absolute riot to be around and when I got to her place she had a location all picked out for pictures so I followed her anxiously down the road to see where we would end up. Never in a million years would I have come up with this 'secret' location but the pictures turned out great, although a few pictures required some creative photoshopping to remove background objects. *haha, oh wouldn't you all love to know* She is thrilled with the pictures and I am as well. There were so many great portraits to choose from it was hard to narrow it down to a few for my blog. When I do a family session I usually pray for that one really nice family photo where everyone is looking at the camera and smiling, this time I had about 10 of those.

Ladies and gents... Amanda has once again got her mojo back.










1 comments:

Rebecca McKay said...

Those are great Amanda! It's so nice to see and hear that you've got your mojo back!! I'm very happy for you!